If you’re crazy about magic, hot for action, ready for romance, and wild about winning, the brand new episode of the Clandestine Transmission is for you!
This week Emeyesi is back, like your ex’s finger in your butthole, alongside El Keter, to drop some fresh Rap cuts, remember “occult tea-bag” David Bowie, and thank Neil deGrasse Tyson in the smoothest way possible!
Join them for a “wavy” discussion of Kanye West’s rectal meltdown, B.O.B.’s espousal of flat-earth beliefs, Chingy’s embrace of fringe religion & conspiracy theory, recent Wu-Tang-related shenanigans, Mos Def’s passport woes, the ongoing Bill Cosby saga, the O.J./Kardashian connection, and conspiracy culture’s grip on Hip-Hop!
Receive the transmission!
1. Kanye West “No More Parties in L.A.” feat. Kendrick Lamar
2. Lunice “Burnt”
3. Archy Marshall “Dull Boys”
4. Wiki “Cherry Tree” feat. Micachu
5. Kneebody & Daedelus “Thought Not”
6. David Bowie “Blackstar”
7. The Sorcerers “Night of the Sorcerer”
8. Dumbo Gets Mad “Thank You Neil”