Holy shit, the CLANDESTINE TRANSMISSION lives!
With the trauma of the election season over and the immanentization of the eschaton a few days away El Keter and Emeyesi return to play some tunes and explain our extended absence from your earholes.
In this long-delayed episode they play a few meaningful singer-songwriter cuts, drop a handful of new-ish underground Hip-Hop joints, and debut a couple of brand ass-spanking new jams to make the dancefloor happy.
They also review the current state of the union here in the United States, address the “GoldenShowerGate” scandal, joke about your (least) favorite seafood restaurants, explain what it really means to “immanentize the eschaton”, and eulogize a fallen comrade.
It’s lengthy episode, but it’s worth it!
- Jarvis Cock “Running the World”
- Lil Yachty “Minnesota (Instrumental)”
- Lance Skiiwalker “Forbidden Fruit”
- clipping. “Hot Fuck No Love” feat. Cakes da Killa and Maxi Wild
- Migos “Bad and Boujee (Instrumental)
- Secret Circle “Satellite” feat. Despot
- Run the Jewels “Call Ticketron”
- Romare “New Love”
- Jens Lekman “What’s That Perfume You Wear?”
- The xx “Dangerous”
- jisah “JURIYO TOIKE”
- Jerry Moore “Life is a Constant Journey Home”