When Nazis invade the streets of the good ol’ U-S-of-A you know it’s time for El Keter, Emeyesi, and longtime co-hort DJ 12XU to snap into action with a long-delayed episode of the CLANDESTINE TRANSMISSION!
As usual there are grooves, of the Trap-Pop, underground Hip-Hop, Electro-Pop, Chillwave, and Industrial varieties, for your ears.
And as you might expect there is a lot of philosophizing, and yelling, about the “real Hip-Hop”, how Hip-Hop “heads” are like the Alt-Right, why rappers are sometime scumbags, cults running restaurants, why Nazis and fascists of all kinds can go fuck themselves, and so much more!
- Lil Yachty “Forever Young” feat. Diplo
- Skeptical & Alix Perez “Killa”
- Shabazz Palaces “Shine a Light” feat. Thaddillac
- KMD “True Lightyears” feat. Jay Electronica and DOOM
- Milo “Sorcerer”
- Nebula “Extensions of Life”
- CLUBZ “Popscuro”
- Isaac Delusion “Isabella”
- Toro y Moi “Inside My Head”
- Lapalux “Phase Violet”
- Chino Amobi “Dixie Shrine”