Your hosts El Keter and Emeyesi proclaim this week’s episode of the DAMN-ZEPPELIN TRANSGRESSION, also known as the CLANDESTINE TRANSMISSION, “For Sweden, With the Times”!
They hop in the kinda-WABAC machine and take you on a sleepy Springtime ride through the Swedish countryside, spinning a bunch of Swedish Indie-Pop favorites and a handful of remixes of some bigger Swedish “hits” from the mid-to-late-00’s along the way.
We call it “sleepy” because this episode was recorded late-night on a day both hosts happened to wake up at 5AM. So expect some somnambulist shenanigans alongside the smooth Scandinavian sounds presented throughout.
Receive the transmission!
1. Jens Lekman “A Postcard to Nina”
2. Kleerup “I Just Want to Make That Sad Boy Smile”
3. Suburban Kids With Biblical Names “Little Boys in the Ghetto”
4. Montt Mardié “Highschool Drama”
5. Loney, Dear “The City, The Airport”
6. Peter Bjorn and John “Young Folks (Instrumental)”
7. Peter Bjorn and John “Young Folks (Diplo’s Drums of Death Remix)”
8. Lykke Li “Little Bit (CSS Remix)”
9. Miike Snow “Animal (Mark Ronson Remix)”
10. The Radio Dept. “South Side”
11. Juvelen “Of Course I Remember”