This week the Clandestine Transmission gets back on that Sunday schedule after a detour to Tuesday over the last few weeks.
Listen as your hosts El Keter and Emeyesi drop nothing but BRAND ASS-SPANKIN’ NEW Hip-Hop joints for about an hour.
They also get lost in a loop of innuendo, reminisce about Busta Rhymes’ purple Land Cruiser, announce the launch of a new website, expose Emeyesi’s dad’s mustache’s possible involvement in narcotrafficing, keep pushing “Steph Curry” as the new slang, and discuss Kobe Bryant’s retirement, how Michael Jordan ruined the NBA, why basketbrawls just don’t happen any more, and a lot more, with trademark hilarity!
Receive the transmission!
1. Spark Master Tape “All About the Money”
2. Lone “Backtail Was Heavy”
3. DJ Shadow “Nobody Speak” feat. Run the Jewels
4. ScHoolboy Q “Groovy Tony”
5. Dibia$e “Play Time is Over”
6. A$AP Nast, A$AP Twelvyy and A$AP Rocky “Presidents”
7. A$AP Ferg “Let it Bang” feat. ScHoolboy Q
8. Folding City “Spacewalk (Doctor Jeep Remix)”
9. Yoni & Geti “Lunchline”