The last episode was just uploaded a couple days ago, but the CLANDESTINE TRANSMISSION is already back at it with another new podcast episode for the weekend!
This week El Keter and Emeyesi mix it up with some rappity-Rap, laid-back hippity-House, and super-siggitty-smooth electronic siggitty-siggitty-Soul.
They also abandon the “full-body-denim” for the “full-body-camo”, introduce you to the wonders of the “camo pocket”, discuss why James Blake might be a much-needed surrogate for the recently deceased Prince, and tell you why you shouldn’t be excited about Chuck D teaming up with Rage Against the Machine!
Fun will be had by all!
Receive the transmission!
1. A$AP Mob “Yamborghini High” feat. Juicy J
2. TASO “We Gon Make It VIP”
3. Justin Martin “Hell Clouds” feat. FEMME
4. Kaytranada “Vivid Dreams” feat. River Tiber
5. Richie Brains “The Blips”
6. Kyson “Black Dreaming”
7. Lafawndah “Crumb”
8. James Blake “Put That Away and Talk to Me”
9. Kilo Kish “Distractions I: The Opposite Sex”
10. DJ Rashad & Traxman “Lost Worlds”
11. Mayhem Lauren “Dragon vs. Wolf” feat. Action Bronson